- Is the Future Settled or Open? A unique open theism written debate! Prof. Samuel Lamerson of Knox Theological Seminary, founded by D. James Kennedy, debates Pastor Bob Enyart of Denver Bible Church who hosts for three decades daily talk radio and weekly science apologetics programs.
- Chris Fisher of God Is Open debates a Calvinist on the nature of Jesus, prophecy, etc.
- Aurora Colorado Calvary Chapel's pastor Ed Taylor and Denver Bible Church pastor Bob Enyart briefly and informally debate open theism on the radio about God being eternally free, inexhaustibly creative, and able to think new thoughts.
- Rare Arminian/Open Theism Debate: Will Duffy debates Arminian pastor Jaltus on the freedom that God had before creation!
- Will Duffy debates/discusses open theism with a novice Calvinist on Marlon Wilson's The Gospel Truth on YouTube. (After weeks of promotion, Duffy's scheduled debate opponent canceled; then his replacement canceled; so Will enjoyed talking to their courageous young Calvinist friend who sat in, providing an insight that other debates don't, about how non-theologian Calvinists think about God's freedom.)
- See also the open theism debates in the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society.
Honorable Mention: Related Debates
Does Calvinism Present God as Good and Loving? Matt Slick vs. Will Duffy
Former Calvinist Austin Fischer debates James White on the British radio program Unbelievable. (mp3 audio right here)
CARM's Matt Slick vs street preacher Jesse Morrell on The Great Calvinism Debate: Free Will or Unconditional Election. Slick is the Calvinist director of CARM, the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.
And Hear Also:
- The broadcast event, Liberty University's associate professor Dr. Richard Holland on God, Time and the Incarnation!
- Will Duffy on Denver radio discussing the film Calvinist and John Calvin Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 18.
In Passing: For those who have been told that everything occurs by God's eternal decree, thus making Him the author of every thought and word, consider the following toy made in China, along with 1 Cor. 14:33 which states that, "God is not the author of confusion..."