- OpenTheism.org's Will Duffy debates Matt Slick of carm.org on YouTube. A reformed theologian later wrote,"I sincerely appreciate Denver Bible Church for hosting these debates. It was a professional effort. Wonderful job!"
- Is the Future Settled or Open? An open theism written debate at TheologyOnline.com with Prof. Samuel Lamerson of Knox Theological Seminary, founded by D. James Kennedy, debating Pastor Bob Enyart of Denver Bible Church who hosts for three decades daily talk radio and weekly science apologetics programs.
- James White vs. Bob Enyart before a live audience in downtown Denver's historic Brown Palace. The OpenTheism.org team organized the 2014 debate with this leading reformed theologian and another Calvinist theologian refers to this as the gold standard of open theism debates.
- Chris Fisher of God Is Open debates a Calvinist including on the nature of Jesus and prophecy.
- Aurora Colorado Calvary Chapel's pastor Ed Taylor and Denver Bible Church pastor Bob Enyart briefly and informally debate open theism on the radio about God being eternally free, inexhaustibly creative, and able to think new thoughts.
- Rare Arminian/Open Theism Debate: Will Duffy debates Arminian pastor Jaltus on the freedom that God had before creation!
- Presenting open theism to a typical Calvinist (a debate) with Will Duffy talking to newcomer CJ Borns on Marlon Wilson's The Gospel Truth providing an insight that many other debates cannot.
- See also the open theism debates in the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society.
Honorable Mention: Related Debates and Discussions
- Does Calvinism Present God as Good and Loving? Matt Slick vs. Will Duffy
- Will Duffy presents open theism at Pine Creek, a popular "agnostic atheist" YouTube channel
- Will Duffy debates/discusses open theism with a novice Calvinist on Marlon Wilson's The Gospel Truth on YouTube. (After weeks of promotion, Duffy's scheduled debate opponent canceled; then his replacement canceled; so Will enjoyed talking to their courageous young Calvinist friend who sat in, providing an insight that other debates don't, about how non-theologian Calvinists think about God's freedom.)
- Former Calvinist Austin Fischer debates James White on the British radio program Unbelievable. (mp3 audio right here)
- In what may be the first ever televised debate on Predestination and Free Will, Bob Enyart and Calvinist pastor Brian Schwertley challenge each other on whether or not God can change and whether He has decreed all events.
- CARM's Matt Slick vs street preacher Jesse Morrell on The Great Calvinism Debate: Free Will or Unconditional Election. Slick is the Calvinist director of CARM, the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.
And Hear Also:
- Interview with Ryan Mullins, research fellow at Scotland's University of St. Andrews and Oxford Studies author of The End of the Timeless God.
- The broadcast event with Liberty University's associate professor Dr. Richard Holland on God, Time and the Incarnation!
- Will Duffy on Denver radio discussing the film Calvinist and John Calvin's Institutes, Book 1, Chapter 18.
In Passing: Can a toy falsify a theology? For those who have been told that God decrees everything, thus making Him the author of every thought and word, consider the following toy made in China, along with 1 Cor. 14:33 which states that, "God is not the author of confusion..."